Thursday 14 October 2010

Assets List


I have created an assets list in which I have listed everything I will need on the day of filming, down to every last detail. I feel that it is important for me to have this on the day of filming so that I do not harm the filming process by forgetting key components or being unprepared. My completed assets list is shown below.

Things to make sure I bring:

  • Video Camera
  • Camera Charger
  • Video Tape
  • Tripod
  • SLR Camera
  • Red Shirt
  • Deconstructed Vest Top
  • Empty Alcohol Bottles
  • Fairy Lights
  • Laptop
  • Laptop Charger Lead
  • Makeup
  • Hair Straighteners
  • Hair Products
  • Red Cellophane
  • Empty Alcohol Bottles

Things to make sure performers bring: 

Vickie:
  • White vest top 
  • Denim shorts
  • Heels
  • Tube of lipstick


Ben:
  • Jeans
  • Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment