Thursday 20 January 2011

Construction of Film: Adobe After Effects

I also used Adobe After Effects in the construction of my film. Here are some examples of where and how I used the software.


Here is the file I needed to edit using Adobe After Effects. I used the remove grain tool and the strobe light effect to create a better quality piece of footage for my final video.


Here you can see the equalizer settings for each of the effects I used in Adobe After Effects, as you can see everything has been carefully tweaked to perfection.


Here is an example of the Adobe After Effects file, edited and placed on my timeline in my main video. Using After Effects meant that rendering was required extremely frequently due to the heavy level of editing that took place in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment