Monday 21 February 2011

Final Products: Digipak



Above is my final, finished product for my Digipak. I decided to use mostly red and black with bits of white for my colour scheme, as I felt that red symbolised the overall feeling I wanted my digipak and video to have, with its connotations of love, lust, passion, energy and danger.

I am pleased with the outcome as I feel that, whilst the images are of what would seem to be a typical couple, the choices I have made whilst editing manage to create a sinister and more foreboding air to this, and I feel that this also ties in with the title of the product. Whilst the editing techniques used are fairly simplistic, I feel that this works perfectly in that the product does not feel overdone, and thus comes across as very professional. I feel that the product has a great amount of parity in itself, between each panel and also with the video and magazine advertisement I have created. The front and back panels of the digipak feature scan lines, so that when the product is closed they will flow together, with the inside cover panel being in a red tone without the scan lines, so that it flows with the rest of the inside panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment