Monday 21 February 2011

Final Products: Magazine Advertisement


Above is my final, finished Magazine Advertisement in promotion of my Digipak. I decided to keep parity between the digipak and the advertisement by using the same image, effects and text. The content of the text is typical of those that would be seen in professional magazine advertisements of the same kind, featuring information about the band/ artist, album title and release dates, tour dates and fan pages. I feel that the way I have included the digipak cover in the advertisement is a fairly original and fresh approach that pushes the conventions of currently existing advertisements, as the digipak cover does not defer the viewers attention from the image too much due to the fact that the cover has actually become a part of the overall image.

No comments:

Post a Comment