Tuesday 2 November 2010

Filming Account

On the first day of filming I started by setting up the location,  placing empty bottles around the room, making sure everything was in place and making sure I had everything I needed to make filming run smoothly and without interruption.

Upon arrival of my two main performers I had them change into costume for filming, and I helped to do their hair/ apply their makeup and ease them into the process.

I first started filming with both performers doing all of the shots that required them on their own, using extreme close up for a lot of these shots. I did all of these scenes including a couple of the shots that required the pair to be filmed together by the end of the day.

On the second day I had the two performers come in again and repeated the process of hair/ makeup application, and then began to film the two as a pair by following my shot list/ storyboard. Filming went fairly successfully and I managed to film mostly all of the scenes that featured the two performers. I did however have to push back to date to film a large group of people and the two performers within this scene, as I was not able to get hold of enough people to make the scene work nicely.

I later had a group of people come to be filmed, as well as the two main performers, in which I filmed a party scene in which the pair would meet for the first time in the video, surrounded by others. I followed my shot list and storyboard, checking off any previously unfinished filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment